May 21, 2020 - Memorial Day Weekend Bonuses - EQ Patch + 24 Hour Downtime 5/19 - Update on Server Merges + FAQ - EQResource Software! - GamParse 1.6.1.x Update Thread - EQResource Discord Server - EQ Resource in-game channel




Spells & Skills

History | Raw Spell Data | Compare Versions


Dissident Fury 1


Beastlord (250)

Slot 1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
Slot 2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 79
Slot 3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
Slot 4: 25% Chance per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
Slot 5: Increase Current Endurance by 1016
Slot 6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
Slot 8: Increase Current Mana by 3466
Slot 9: Increase Current Hit Points by 9534


Mana: 0
Casting Time: Instant
Recast Time: 6s
Dispellable: Yes
Duration: 2 ticks
Skill: Abjuration
Target: Single
Spell Type: Beneficial: Blockable
Range: 300
Song Window: Yes




In Game Description: Increases the chance for your pet to flurry by #1%, lowers the amount of damage you take from damage shields by #2, increases the chance for you to flurry by #3%, adds a chance for your pet to rampage, and speeds up all melee attacks for %z. Increases HP by #9, mana by #8, and endurance by #5 upon landing.

Land on You: You are imbued with dissident fury.
Land on Other: Target is imbued with dissident fury.
Wear off: The fury fades.






Dissident Fury 1 By: EQResource Spell Parser On: October 23, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=58239







Add Comment

Login/Register to Add a Comment