Printer Friendly Version

Spell Name, Effect, or ID: Class: Min Level: Range / Max Level: Expansion: Order: asc Source:










Icon Spell Name Classes Spell Effects Expansion
Dissident Fury Beastlord (106)
1: Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Dissident Fury 1

Dissident Fury 1 Beastlord (250)
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 79
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
4: 25% Chance Per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
5: Increase Current Endurance by 1016
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
8: Increase Current Mana by 3466
9: Increase Current Hit Points by 9534

Dissident Fury 2 Beastlord (250)
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 81
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
4: 25% Chance Per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
5: Increase Current Endurance by 1041
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
8: Increase Current Mana by 3639
9: Increase Current Hit Points by 10011

Dissident Fury 3 Beastlord (250)
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 83
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
4: 25% Chance Per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
5: Increase Current Endurance by 1067
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
8: Increase Current Mana by 3821
9: Increase Current Hit Points by 10512

Dissident Fury 4 Beastlord (250)
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 85
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
4: 25% Chance Per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
5: Increase Current Endurance by 1094
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
8: Increase Current Mana by 4012
9: Increase Current Hit Points by 11038

Dissident Fury 5 Beastlord (250)
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 87
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
4: 25% Chance Per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
5: Increase Current Endurance by 1121
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
8: Increase Current Mana by 4112
9: Increase Current Hit Points by 11590

Dissident Fury 6 Beastlord (250)
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 89
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
4: 25% Chance Per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
5: Increase Current Endurance by 1149
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
8: Increase Current Mana by 4215
9: Increase Current Hit Points by 12170