November 4, 2019 - HoT Section Updates for Miragul - Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious - Patch 10/16 - Fall Bonuses: EXP - Gnome Memorial Mountain - New section: EQResource Software! - The Burning Lands Guides! - GamParse 1.6.1.x Update Thread - EQResource Discord Server - EQ Resource in-game channel




Spells & Skills

History | Raw Spell Data | Compare Versions


Dissident Fury 6


Beastlord (250)

Slot 1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
Slot 2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 89
Slot 3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
Slot 4: 25% Chance per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
Slot 5: Increase Current Endurance by 1149
Slot 6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
Slot 8: Increase Current Mana by 4215
Slot 9: Increase Current Hit Points by 12170


Mana: 0
Casting Time: Instant
Recast Time: 6s
Dispellable: Yes
Duration: 2 ticks
Skill: Abjuration
Target: Single
Spell Type: Beneficial: Blockable
Range: 300
Song Window: Yes




In Game Description: Increases the chance for your pet to flurry by 92%, lowers the amount of damage you take from damage shields by 89, increases the chance for you to flurry by 38%, adds a chance for your pet to rampage, and speeds up all melee attacks for 12s (2 Ticks). Increases HP by 12170, mana by 4215, and endurance by 1149 upon landing.

Land on you: You are imbued with dissident fury.
Land on other: Target is imbued with dissident fury.
Wear off: The fury fades.






Dissident Fury 6 By: EQResource Spell Parser On: October 23, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=58244







Add Comment

Login/Register to Add a Comment