June 30, 2020 - Bonuses: EXP, Rares, Faction 7/1-7/8 - A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan - Update on Server Merges + FAQ - EQResource Software! - GamParse 1.6.1.x Update Thread - EQResource Discord Server - EQ Resource in-game channel




Spells & Skills

History | Raw Spell Data | Compare Versions


Dissident Fury 3


Beastlord (250)

Slot 1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
Slot 2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 83
Slot 3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
Slot 4: 25% Pet Chance per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
Slot 5: Increase Current Endurance by 1067
Slot 6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
Slot 8: Increase Current Mana by 3821
Slot 9: Increase Current Hit Points by 10512


Mana: 0
Casting Time: Instant
Recast Time: 6s
Dispellable: Yes
Duration: 2 ticks
Skill: Abjuration
Target: Single
Spell Type: Beneficial: Blockable
Range: 300
Song Window: Yes




In Game Description: Increases the chance for your pet to flurry by #1%, lowers the amount of damage you take from damage shields by #2, increases the chance for you to flurry by #3%, adds a chance for your pet to rampage, and speeds up all melee attacks for %z. Increases HP by #9, mana by #8, and endurance by #5 upon landing.

Land on You: You are imbued with dissident fury.
Land on Other: Target is imbued with dissident fury.
Wear off: The fury fades.






Dissident Fury 3 By: EQResource Spell Parser On: October 23, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=58241







Add Comment

Login/Register to Add a Comment