Filter by class:




Spell Changes for May 17, 2017






Scourge:
       - Mana Cost changed from '136' to '199'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 64 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 98 per tick'
       - Slot 3 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 48' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 58'
       - Description changed from 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing 48 damage initially and between 64 and 64 damage every six seconds for 1m 12s (12 Ticks).' to 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing 58 damage initially and between 98 and 98 damage every six seconds for 1m 12s (12 Ticks).'


Plague:
       - Mana Cost changed from '201' to '308'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 104 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 156 per tick'
       - Slot 3 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 143' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 144'
       - Description changed from 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing 143 damage initially and between 104 and 104 damage every six seconds for 1m 18s (13 Ticks).' to 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing 144 damage initially and between 156 and 156 damage every six seconds for 1m 18s (13 Ticks).'


Creeping Crud:
       - Mana Cost changed from '107' to '167'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 60 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 85 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Covers your target in oozing filth, causing between 60 and 60 damage every 6 seconds for 48s (8 Ticks).' to 'Covers your target in oozing filth, causing between 85 and 85 damage every 6 seconds for 48s (8 Ticks).'


Drones of Doom:
       - Mana Cost changed from '145' to '287'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 89 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 156 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 89 and 89 damage every six seconds for 48s (8 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 156 and 156 damage every six seconds for 48s (8 Ticks).'


Envenomed Breath:
       - Mana Cost changed from '106' to '173'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 20' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 21'
       - Slot 3 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 46 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 90 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 20 damage initially and between 46 and 46 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 21 damage initially and between 90 and 90 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Venom of the Snake:
       - Mana Cost changed from '100' to '203'
       - Slot 3 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 74 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 220 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 33 damage initially and between 74 and 74 damage every six seconds for 36s (6 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 33 damage initially and between 220 and 220 damage every six seconds for 36s (6 Ticks).'


Envenomed Bolt:
       - Mana Cost changed from '136' to '409'
       - Slot 3 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 106 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 351 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 41 damage initially and between 106 and 106 damage every six seconds for 36s (6 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 41 damage initially and between 351 and 351 damage every six seconds for 36s (6 Ticks).'


Affliction:
       - Mana Cost changed from '55' to '71'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 31 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 38 per tick'
       - Slot 3 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 30' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 42'
       - Description changed from 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing 30 damage initially and between 31 and 31 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).' to 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing 42 damage initially and between 38 and 38 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).'


Drifting Death:
       - Mana Cost changed from '237' to '370'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 127 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 198 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 127 and 127 damage every 6 seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 198 and 198 damage every 6 seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Bane of Nife:
       - Mana Cost changed from '193' to '860'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 59' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 61'
       - Slot 3 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 132 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 485 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 59 damage initially and between 132 and 132 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 61 damage initially and between 485 and 485 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Pox of Bertoxxulous:
       - Mana Cost changed from '389' to '579'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 185 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 285 per tick'
       - Slot 3 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 257' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 254'
       - Description changed from 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing 257 damage initially and between 185 and 185 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).' to 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing 254 damage initially and between 285 and 285 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).'


Winged Death:
       - Mana Cost changed from '262' to '468'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 155 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 277 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 155 and 155 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 277 and 277 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Bandolier of Luclin:
       - Spell Name changed from 'Bandoleer of Luclin' to 'Bandolier of Luclin'
       - Description changed from 'Focuses mana into the form of a bandoleer of daggers.' to 'Focuses mana into the form of a bandolier of daggers.'


Ancient: Scourge of Nife:
       - Mana Cost changed from '232' to '758'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 103' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 108'
       - Slot 3 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 182 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 688 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 103 damage initially and between 182 and 182 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 108 damage initially and between 688 and 688 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Breath of Ultor:
       - Mana Cost changed from '548' to '799'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 301 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 439 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 301 and 301 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).' to 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 439 and 439 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).'


Blood of Saryrn:
       - Mana Cost changed from '362' to '1093'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 271 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 928 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing between 271 and 271 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing between 928 and 928 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Swarming Death:
       - Mana Cost changed from '370' to '625'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 259 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 438 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 259 and 259 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 438 and 438 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Odium:
       - Mana Cost changed from '277' to '409'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 220 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 325 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing between 220 and 220 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing between 325 and 325 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Anathema:
       - Mana Cost changed from '383' to '659'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 335 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 577 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing between 335 and 335 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing between 577 and 577 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Bane:
       - Mana Cost changed from '555' to '998'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 503 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 904 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing between 503 and 503 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing between 904 and 904 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Vengeance of Nature:
       - Mana Cost changed from '320' to '487'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 196 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 298 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts the vengeance of the wild on your target, causing between 196 and 196 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts the vengeance of the wild on your target, causing between 298 and 298 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Vengeance of Tunare:
       - Mana Cost changed from '331' to '609'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 330 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 608 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts the vengeance of the wild on your target, causing between 330 and 330 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts the vengeance of the wild on your target, causing between 608 and 608 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Wasp Swarm:
       - Mana Cost changed from '526' to '919'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 364 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 636 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 364 and 364 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of insects to attack your target relentlessly, causing between 636 and 636 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Vengeance of the Sun:
       - Mana Cost changed from '457' to '889'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 461 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 896 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts the vengeance of the wild on your target, causing between 461 and 461 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts the vengeance of the wild on your target, causing between 896 and 896 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Breath of Wunshi:
       - Mana Cost changed from '773' to '1023'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 446 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 377 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 446 and 446 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).' to 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 377 and 590 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).'


Curse of Sisslak:
       - Mana Cost changed from '617' to '1379'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 580 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1296 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 580 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 1296 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Blood of Yoppa:
       - Mana Cost changed from '470' to '1527'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 357 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1120 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 357 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1120 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Swarm of Fireants:
       - Mana Cost changed from '709' to '1156'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 542 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 884 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 542 and 542 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 884 and 884 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Swarm of Fireants Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '729' to '1200'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 557 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 917 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 557 and 557 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 917 and 917 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Swarm of Fireants Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '748' to '1246'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 572 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 951 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 572 and 572 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 951 and 951 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Sunscorch:
       - Mana Cost changed from '551' to '1104'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 615 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1231 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 615 and 615 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1231 and 1231 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Sunscorch Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '564' to '1148'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 629 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1277 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 629 and 629 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1277 and 1277 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Sunscorch Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '577' to '1194'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 644 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1325 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 644 and 644 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1325 and 1325 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Breath of Ternsmochin:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1042' to '1174'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 631 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 711 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 631 and 631 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).' to 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 711 and 711 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).'


Breath of Ternsmochin Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1064' to '1218'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 651 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 735 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 651 and 651 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).' to 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 735 and 735 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).'


Breath of Ternsmochin Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1087' to '1267'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 672 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 760 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 672 and 672 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).' to 'Sickens your target with a fever, causing between 760 and 760 damage every six seconds for 1m 24s (14 Ticks).'


Juju:
       - Mana Cost changed from '848' to '1797'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 841 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1783 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 841 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 1783 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Juju Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '890' to '1868'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 883 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1872 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 883 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 1872 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Juju Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '930' to '1941'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 927 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1966 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 927 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 1966 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Vengeance of Ahnkaul:
       - Mana Cost changed from '632' to '1754'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 500 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1368 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 500 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1368 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Vengeance of Ahnkaul Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '664' to '1825'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 525 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1436 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 525 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1436 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Vengeance of Ahnkaul Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '696' to '1896'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 551 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1508 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 551 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1508 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Horde of Fireants:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1096' to '1431'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 829 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1082 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 829 and 829 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 1082 and 1082 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Horde of Fireants Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1092' to '1565'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 857 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1124 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 857 and 857 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 1124 and 1124 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Horde of Fireants Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1104' to '1652'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 887 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1168 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 887 and 887 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of fireants to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 1168 and 1168 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Sunsear:
       - Mana Cost changed from '812' to '1364'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 895 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1503 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 895 and 895 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1503 and 1503 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Sunsear Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '806' to '1492'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 922 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1561 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 922 and 922 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1561 and 1561 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Sunsear Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '811' to '1573'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 950 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1622 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 950 and 950 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1622 and 1622 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Pocus:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1301' to '2058'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1367 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2162 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 1367 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 2162 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Pocus Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1315' to '2251'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1435 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2306 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 1435 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 2306 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Pocus Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1349' to '2375'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1507 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2413 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 1507 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 2413 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Blood of Kerafyrm:
       - Mana Cost changed from '952' to '1961'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 799 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1646 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 799 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1646 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Blood of Kerafyrm Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '963' to '2146'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 839 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1755 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 839 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1755 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Blood of Kerafyrm Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '988' to '2267'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 881 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1837 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 881 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1837 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Horde of the Hive:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1621' to '1639'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1307 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1321 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of bees to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 1307 and 1307 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of bees to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 1321 and 1321 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Horde of the Hive Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1626' to '1798'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1358 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1374 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of bees to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 1358 and 1358 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of bees to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 1374 and 1374 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Horde of the Hive Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1650' to '1895'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1412 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1430 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Commands a swarm of bees to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 1412 and 1412 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).' to 'Commands a swarm of bees to relentlessly attack your target, causing between 1430 and 1430 damage every six seconds for 54s (9 Ticks).'


Sunsinge:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1155' to '1548'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1356 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1818 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1356 and 1356 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1818 and 1818 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Sunsinge Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1154' to '1699'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1405 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1891 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1405 and 1405 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1891 and 1891 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Sunsinge Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1167' to '1789'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1456 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1968 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1456 and 1456 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 1968 and 1968 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Mojo:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1985' to '2357'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2223 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2640 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 2223 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 2640 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Mojo Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '2010' to '2583'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2334 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2928 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 2334 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 2928 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Mojo Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '2059' to '2722'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2451 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 3131 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 2451 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Inflicts an ancient curse upon your target, causing 3131 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Blood of Jaled'Dar:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1470' to '2216'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1322 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1994 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1322 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1994 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Blood of Jaled'Dar Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1488' to '2429'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1388 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2212 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1388 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 2212 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Blood of Jaled'Dar Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1524' to '2559'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 1457 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2366 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 1457 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 2366 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


N/A - Removed:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Weapon Boost:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Flying Kick Boost:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Tiger Claw Boost:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Kick Boost:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Eagle Strike Boost:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Weapon Boost II:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Flying Kick Boost II:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Tiger Claw Boost II:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Kick Boost II:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Eagle Strike Boost II:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Weapon Boost III:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Flying Kick Boost III:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Tiger Claw Boost III:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Kick Boost III:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Drunken Monkey Eagle Strike Boost III:
       - Skill changed from ' (Combat Skill)' to ''


Sunbrand:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1686' to '1826'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2178 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2350 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 2178 and 2178 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 2350 and 2350 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Sunbrand Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1694' to '2005'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2267 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2449 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 2267 and 2267 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 2449 and 2449 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Sunbrand Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '1719' to '2111'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2361 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2553 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 2361 and 2361 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).' to 'Burns your target with the heat of the sun, causing between 2553 and 2553 damage every six seconds for 30s (5 Ticks).'


Spinechiller Blood:
       - Mana Cost changed from '2260' to '2723'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2186 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2634 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 2186 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 2634 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Spinechiller Blood Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '2351' to '2980'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2295 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2992 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 2295 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 2992 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Spinechiller Blood Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '2436' to '3142'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 2410 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 3232 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 2410 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 3232 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Inner Rejuvenation:
       - Song Window changed from 'Song Window' to 'Buff Window'


Inner Rejuvenation Rk. II:
       - Song Window changed from 'Song Window' to 'Buff Window'


Inner Rejuvenation Rk. III:
       - Song Window changed from 'Song Window' to 'Buff Window'


Naeya Blood:
       - Mana Cost changed from '3569' to '3603'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 3615 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 3649 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 3615 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 3649 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Naeya Blood Rk. II:
       - Mana Cost changed from '3712' to '3748'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 3796 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 4003 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 3796 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 4003 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Naeya Blood Rk. III:
       - Mana Cost changed from '3860' to '3897'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 3986 per tick' to 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 4271 per tick'
       - Description changed from 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 3986 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).' to 'Fills your target's blood with poison, causing 4271 damage every six seconds for 42s (7 Ticks).'


Chaotic Contagion:
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Scent of Nightfall' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scent of Nightfall'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying Scent of Nightfall and either Mortification or Pyre of the Piq'a. There is a small chance that both effects will be triggered.' to 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying the best rank you know of *$2+G and the best rank you know of either *9431+G or *9419+G. There is a *$1#3% chance that both effects will be triggered.'


Chaotic Contagion Rk. II:
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Scent of Nightfall Rk. II' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scent of Nightfall'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying Scent of Nightfall Rk. II and either Mortification Rk. II or Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. II. There is a small chance that both effects will be triggered.' to 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying the best rank you know of *$2+G and the best rank you know of either *9431+G or *9419+G. There is a *$1#3% chance that both effects will be triggered.'


Chaotic Contagion Rk. III:
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Scent of Nightfall Rk. III' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scent of Nightfall'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying Scent of Nightfall Rk. III and either Mortification Rk. III or Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. III. There is a small chance that both effects will be triggered.' to 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying the best rank you know of *$2+G and the best rank you know of either *9431+G or *9419+G. There is a *$1#3% chance that both effects will be triggered.'


Chaotic Contagion Chance:
       - Slot 1 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Mortification' to '45% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Mortification'
       - Slot 2 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Pyre of the Piq'a' to '45% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Piq'a'
       - Description changed from 'Has a 45% chance to inflict Mortification and a 45% chance to inflict Pyre of the Piq'a on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effect will be applied.' to 'Has a 45% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$1+G and a 45% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$2+G on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effects will be applied.'


Chaotic Contagion Chance II:
       - Slot 1 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Mortification Rk. II' to '43% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Mortification'
       - Slot 2 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. II' to '43% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Piq'a'
       - Slot 3 changed from '10% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Contagion Potency II' to '14% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Contagion Potency'
       - Description changed from 'Has a 45% chance to inflict Mortification Rk. II and a 45% chance to inflict Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. II on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effect will be applied.' to 'Has a 43% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$1+G and a 43% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$2+G on your target. There is a 14% chance that both effects will be applied.'


Chaotic Contagion Chance III:
       - Slot 1 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Mortification Rk. III' to '41% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Mortification'
       - Slot 2 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. III' to '41% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Piq'a'
       - Slot 3 changed from '10% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Contagion Potency III' to '18% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Contagion Potency'
       - Description changed from 'Has a 45% chance to inflict Mortification Rk. III and a 45% chance to inflict Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. III on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effect will be applied.' to 'Has a 41% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$1+G and a 41% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$2+G on your target. There is a 18% chance that both effects will be applied.'


Chaotic Contagion Potency:
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast: Mortification' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Mortification'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Pyre of the Piq'a' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Piq'a'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts both Mortification and Pyre of the Piq'a on your target.' to 'Inflicts the best rank you know of both *$1+G and *$2+G on your target.'


Chaotic Contagion Potency II:
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast: Mortification Rk. II' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Mortification'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. II' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Piq'a'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts both Mortification Rk. II and Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. II on your target.' to 'Inflicts the best rank you know of both *$1+G and *$2+G on your target.'


Chaotic Contagion Potency III:
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast: Mortification Rk. III' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Mortification'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. III' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Piq'a'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts both Mortification Rk. III and Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. III on your target.' to 'Inflicts the best rank you know of both *$1+G and *$2+G on your target.'


Frenzied Resolve Discipline:
       - Spell Name changed from 'Frenzied Resolve' to 'Frenzied Resolve Discipline'
       - Song Window changed from 'Song Window' to 'Buff Window'


Frenzied Resolve Discipline Rk. II:
       - Spell Name changed from 'Frenzied Resolve Rk. II' to 'Frenzied Resolve Discipline Rk. II'
       - Song Window changed from 'Song Window' to 'Buff Window'


Frenzied Resolve Discipline Rk. III:
       - Spell Name changed from 'Frenzied Resolve Rk. III' to 'Frenzied Resolve Discipline Rk. III'
       - Song Window changed from 'Song Window' to 'Buff Window'


Chaotic Corruption:
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Scent of Dread' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scent of Dread'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying Scent of Nightfall and either Dissolution or Pyre of the Forsaken. There is a small chance that both effects will be triggered.' to 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying the best rank you know of *$2+G and the best rank you know of either *9531+G or *9519+G. There is a *$1#3% chance that both effects will be triggered.'


Chaotic Corruption Rk. II:
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Scent of Dread Rk. II' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scent of Dread'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying Scent of Nightfall Rk. II and either Dissolution Rk. II or Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. II. There is a small chance that both effects will be triggered.' to 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying the best rank you know of *$2+G and the best rank you know of either *9531+G or *9519+G. There is a *$1#3% chance that both effects will be triggered.'


Chaotic Corruption Rk. III:
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Scent of Dread Rk. III' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scent of Dread'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying Scent of Nightfall Rk. III and either Dissolution Rk. III or Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. III. There is a small chance that both effects will be triggered.' to 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying the best rank you know of *$2+G and the best rank you know of either *9531+G or *9519+G. There is a *$1#3% chance that both effects will be triggered.'


Chaotic Corruption Chance:
       - Slot 1 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Dissolution' to '45% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Dissolution'
       - Slot 2 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Pyre of the Forsaken' to '45% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Forsaken'
       - Description changed from 'Has a 45% chance to inflict Dissolution and a 45% chance to inflict Pyre of the Forsaken on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effect will be applied.' to 'Has a 45% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$1+G and a 45% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$2+G on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effects will be applied.'


Chaotic Corruption Chance II:
       - Slot 1 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Dissolution Rk. II' to '43% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Dissolution'
       - Slot 2 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. II' to '43% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Forsaken'
       - Slot 3 changed from '10% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Corruption Potency II' to '14% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Corruption Potency'
       - Description changed from 'Has a 45% chance to inflict Dissolution Rk. II and a 45% chance to inflict Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. II on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effect will be applied.' to 'Has a 43% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$1+G and a 43% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$2+G on your target. There is a 14% chance that both effects will be applied.'


Chaotic Corruption Chance III:
       - Slot 1 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Dissolution Rk. III' to '41% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Dissolution'
       - Slot 2 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. III' to '41% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Forsaken'
       - Slot 3 changed from '10% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Corruption Potency III' to '18% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Corruption Potency'
       - Description changed from 'Has a 45% chance to inflict Dissolution Rk. III and a 45% chance to inflict Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. III on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effect will be applied.' to 'Has a 41% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$1+G and a 41% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$2+G on your target. There is a 18% chance that both effects will be applied.'


Chaotic Corruption Potency:
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast: Dissolution' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Dissolution'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Pyre of the Forsaken' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Forsaken'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts both Dissolution and Pyre of the Forsaken on your target.' to 'Inflicts the best rank you know of both *$1+G and *$2+G on your target.'


Chaotic Corruption Potency II:
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast: Dissolution Rk. II' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Dissolution'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. II' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Forsaken'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts both Dissolution Rk. II and Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. II on your target.' to 'Inflicts the best rank you know of both *$1+G and *$2+G on your target.'


Chaotic Corruption Potency III:
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast: Dissolution Rk. III' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Dissolution'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. III' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Forsaken'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts both Dissolution Rk. III and Pyre of the Forsaken Rk. III on your target.' to 'Inflicts the best rank you know of both *$1+G and *$2+G on your target.'


Nurturing Growth:
       - Timer id changed from 'Spell 0' to 'Spell 20'


Nurturing Growth Rk. II:
       - Timer id changed from 'Spell 0' to 'Spell 20'


Nurturing Growth Rk. III:
       - Timer id changed from 'Spell 0' to 'Spell 20'


Chaotic Liquefaction:
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Scent of Dread' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scent of Dread'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying Scent of Nightfall and either Liquefaction or Pyre of the Lost. There is a small chance that both effects will be triggered.' to 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying the best rank you know of *$2+G and the best rank you know of either *9631+G or *9619+G. There is a *$1#3% chance that both effects will be triggered.'


Chaotic Liquefaction Rk. II:
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Scent of Dread Rk. II' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scent of Dread'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying Scent of Nightfall and either Liquefaction or Pyre of the Lost. There is a small chance that both effects will be triggered.' to 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying the best rank you know of *$2+G and the best rank you know of either *9631+G or *9619+G. There is a *$1#3% chance that both effects will be triggered.'


Chaotic Liquefaction Rk. III:
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Scent of Dread Rk. III' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scent of Dread'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying Scent of Nightfall and either Liquefaction or Pyre of the Lost. There is a small chance that both effects will be triggered.' to 'Inflicts your target with chaotic corruption, applying the best rank you know of *$2+G and the best rank you know of either *9631+G or *9619+G. There is a *$1#3% chance that both effects will be triggered.'


Chaotic Liquefaction Chance:
       - Slot 1 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Liquefaction' to '45% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Liquefaction'
       - Slot 2 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Pyre of the Lost' to '45% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Lost'
       - Description changed from 'Has a 45% chance to inflict Liquefaction and a 45% chance to inflict Pyre of the Lost on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effect will be applied.' to 'Has a 45% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$1+G and a 45% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$2+G on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effects will be applied.'


Chaotic Liquefaction Chance II:
       - Slot 1 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Liquefaction Rk. II' to '43% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Liquefaction'
       - Slot 2 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Pyre of the Lost Rk. II' to '43% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Lost'
       - Slot 3 changed from '10% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Liquefaction Potency II' to '14% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Liquefaction Potency'
       - Description changed from 'Has a 45% chance to inflict Liquefaction and a 45% chance to inflict Pyre of the Lost on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effect will be applied.' to 'Has a 43% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$1+G and a 43% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$2+G on your target. There is a 14% chance that both effects will be applied.'


Chaotic Liquefaction Chance III:
       - Slot 1 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Liquefaction Rk. III' to '41% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Liquefaction'
       - Slot 2 changed from '45% Chance To Also Cast Pyre of the Lost Rk. III' to '41% Chance To Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Lost'
       - Slot 3 changed from '10% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Liquefaction Potency III' to '18% Chance To Also Cast Chaotic Liquefaction Potency'
       - Description changed from 'Has a 45% chance to inflict Liquefaction and a 45% chance to inflict Pyre of the Lost on your target. There is a 10% chance that both effect will be applied.' to 'Has a 41% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$1+G and a 41% chance to inflict the best rank you know of *$2+G on your target. There is a 18% chance that both effects will be applied.'


Chaotic Liquefaction Potency:
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast: Liquefaction' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Liquefaction'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Pyre of the Lost' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Lost'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts both Liquefaction and Pyre of the Lost on your target.' to 'Inflicts the best rank you know of both *$1+G and *$2+G on your target.'


Chaotic Liquefaction Potency II:
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast: Liquefaction Rk. II' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Liquefaction'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Pyre of the Lost Rk. II' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Lost'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts both Liquefaction and Pyre of the Lost on your target.' to 'Inflicts the best rank you know of both *$1+G and *$2+G on your target.'


Chaotic Liquefaction Potency III:
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast: Liquefaction Rk. III' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Liquefaction'
       - Slot 2 changed from 'Cast: Pyre of the Lost Rk. III' to 'Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Pyre of the Lost'
       - Description changed from 'Inflicts both Liquefaction and Pyre of the Lost on your target.' to 'Inflicts the best rank you know of both *$1+G and *$2+G on your target.'


Obulus Sympathy:
       - Spell Name changed from 'Obulous Sympathy' to 'Obulus Sympathy'
       - Slot 1 changed from 'Cast on Spell Use: Obulous Strike (Base 10% Chance) Variable chance to proc: Spell Cast Time 2s=2.5% 3s=3.34% 4s=5% 5s=6.68%' to 'Cast on Spell Use: Obulus Strike (Base 10% Chance) Variable chance to proc: Spell Cast Time 2s=2.5% 3s=3.34% 4s=5% 5s=6.68%'
       - Description changed from 'Imbues your level 90 and higher direct-damage and damage-over-time spells with a chance to strike your opponent with Obulous strike, which deals 4000 damage and reduces its hatred for you by 16000 points. This strike will also restore 4000 hit points and 400 mana when it fires.' to 'Imbues your level 90 and higher direct-damage and damage-over-time spells with a chance to strike your opponent with Obulus Strike, which deals 4000 damage and reduces its hatred for you by 16000 points. This strike will also restore 4000 hit points and 400 mana when it fires.'


Obulus Strike:
       - Spell Name changed from 'Obulous Strike' to 'Obulus Strike'
       - Recourse changed from 'Obulous Soothing' to 'Obulus Soothing'
       - Land on Self Message changed from 'You are struck by Obulous.' to 'You are struck by Obulus.'
       - Land on Other Message changed from ' is struck by Obulous.' to ' is struck by Obulus.'


Obulus Soothing:
       - Spell Name changed from 'Obulous Soothing' to 'Obulus Soothing'
       - Land on Self Message changed from 'You are soothed by Obulous.' to 'You are soothed by Obulus.'
       - Land on Other Message changed from ' is soothed by Obulous.' to ' is soothed by Obulus.'


Dichotomic Force:
       - Timer id changed from 'Spell -1' to 'Spell 20'


Doom of the Thirteen Fingers I:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '15260'


Doom of the Thirteen Fingers II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '16020'


Doom of the Thirteen Fingers III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '16820'


Dichotomic Weapons:
       - Timer id changed from 'Discipline -1' to 'Discipline 21'


Holy Alliance:
       - Timer id changed from 'Spell 20' to 'Spell 21'


Holy Alliance Rk. II:
       - Timer id changed from 'Spell 20' to 'Spell 21'


Holy Alliance Rk. III:
       - Timer id changed from 'Spell 20' to 'Spell 21'


Holy Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '77620'


Holy Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '81500'


Holy Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '85570'


Fulmination of Flame:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '80860'


Fulmination of Flame II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '84900'


Fulmination of Flame III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '89150'


Fulmination of Ice:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '75130'


Fulmination of Ice II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '78880'


Fulmination of Ice III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '82830'


Bloodletting Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '147660'


Bloodletting Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '155040'


Bloodletting Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '162800'


Doomwalker's Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '163740'


Doomwalker's Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '171930'


Doomwalker's Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '180520'


Broken Bones:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '147400'


Broken Bones II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '154770'


Broken Bones III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '162510'


Poisonous Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '171680'


Poisonous Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '180270'


Poisonous Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '189280'


Malevolent Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '173590'


Malevolent Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '182270'


Malevolent Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '191390'


Frostbound Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '183440'


Frostbound Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '192610'


Frostbound Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '202240'


Firebound Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '159690'


Firebound Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '167670'


Firebound Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '176060'


Chromatic Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '159290'


Chromatic Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '167250'


Chromatic Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '175620'


Venomous Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '151330'


Venomous Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '158890'


Venomous Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '166840'


Demolisher's Fulmination:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '164100'


Demolisher's Fulmination II:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '172310'


Demolisher's Fulmination III:
       - Hate Override changed from '0' to '180920'


Fireworks Familiar:
       - Description changed from 'The pair of animated fireworks grant you ultravision and the ability to see invisible creatures and ultravision.' to 'The pair of animated fireworks grant you ultravision and the ability to see invisible creatures.'


New Spell - SK2 Drake Fireball

New Spell - Fireling Detonation

New Spell - High Vizier's Charm

New Spell - High Vizier's Explosion

New Spell - Cinder Shield

New Spell - Agonizing Cinders

New Spell - Magmatic Reproval

New Spell - Arcane Snare

New Spell - Cinder Sputum

New Spell - Tactical Whirlwind

New Spell - Cinderblade Slice




Spell history shown is from the begining of EQResource's spell database - August 21, 2013